Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Overly Cheesy Yet Entertaining Pick-up Lines



Every young girl has encountered them at least once in their life, they're silly, ridiculous, and most of the time annoying. We're talking Pick-Up lines here. This Blog Post will be dedicated to the cheesiest, corniest, most over the top pick up lines found on the web.
ENJOY!
  • "If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a little longer."

  • "I was wondering if you had an extra heart, mine seems to have been stolen."

  • "Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye, oh wait, its just a sparkle."

  • "Hello, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart."

  • "Would you touch me so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"

  • "Wouldn't we look cute on a wedding cake together?"

  • "Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet."

  • "I know milk does a body good, but baby, how much have you been drinking?"

  • "Is it hot in here or is it just you?"

Those were just a few that make me cringe. But, if your ever bored out of your mind and want to know exactly what to AVOID when trying to pick someone up (or be picked up) there are plenty of website devoted entirely to funny, cheesy, dirty pick-up lines.



One website, Lines That are Good.Com, even breaks them down into categories for easy surfing! From Cheesy to Innuendo, this site is a real time killer! But be careful if your easily offended, some of these lines are downright crude!

No comments:

Post a Comment